Shout Studios’ new releases included:
- Misbehaviour (starring Keira Knightley and Gugu Mbatha-Raw)
- Swift (voiced by Kate Winslet and Willem Dafoe)
- Standing Up, Falling Down (starring Ben Schwartz and Billy Crystal)
- Lazy Susan (starring Sean Hayes)
- The Rising Hawk (starring Robert Patrick & Tommy Flanagan)
- Camp Cold Brook (starring Chad Michael Murray)
- Lancaster Skies
- The Blackout: Invasion Earth
- The Resistance Fighter
- The Soul Collector
- Baba Yaga: Terror of the Dark Forest
- Witches in the Woods
- Linda and the Mockingbirds (featuring Linda Ronstadt and Jackson Browne)
- Stuntwomen: The Untold Hollywood Story (narrated by Michelle Rodriguez)
- Unraveling Athena: The Champions of Women's Tennis
Notable Anime releases included:
- Weathering With You
- Tokyo Godfathers
- Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
- White Snake
- B: The Beginning: Season One
Notable collector-focused Scream Factory physical and digital releases include:
- The award-winning Friday the 13th Collection (Deluxe Edition), featuring all 12 films in the hit slasher franchise loaded with killer extras.
- John Carpenter’s Escape from L.A., My Bloody Valentine, April Fool’s Day, Tales from the Darkside: The Movie and the Slumber Party Massacre SteelBook + Exclusive NECA action figure
- Dark Castle Films: Ghost Ship and Thirteen Ghosts
- Hammer Films: The Curse of the Werewolf, The Kiss of the Vampire, The Brides of Dracula and The Evil of Frankenstein
Notable Shout! Factory TV events:
- Johnny Carson TV and The Carol Burnett Show channel launches
- TokuSHOUTsu channel launch on Pluto TV
- Let’s Talk Toku original production series premiere on TokuSHOUTsu
- MST3K Live Social Distancing Riff-Along Special hosted by Joel Hodgson and Emily Marsh
- MST3K chat-alongs with Mary Jo Pehl and J. Elvis Weinstein
- Patton Oswalt’s Six Pick Movie Marathon
- Kamen Rider and Kamen Rider Kuuga marathon chat-alongs with Team Rider
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever movie premiere with Nerdist
- 31 Nights Of Horror with Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) and the Los Angeles LGBT Center
- What We Left Behind: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine chat-along with John Champion
- Danger 5 marathon chat-along with creators Dario Russo and David Ashby
- The Aquabats! Super Show! Super Marathon! hosted by The Aquabats
- Started production on Memory Hole with Will Arnett for Quibi, a smart, biting, and hilarious ride exploring the archives of the most cringe-worthy events in pop culture, launching in April 2020
- Launched the MST3K channel on Twitch
Released the following new productions:
- Feast Of The Seven Fishes (starring Skyler Gisondo and Madison Iseman)
- Then Came You (starring Asa Butterfield, Maisie Williams and Nina Dobrev)
- A Dark Place (starring Andrew Scott)
- Rabid (directed by the Soska Sisters and starring Laure Vandervoort)
- Abduction (starring Scott Adkins)
- What We Left Behind: Looking Back At Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Tito And The Birds (Annie-Award Nominated for Best Animated Independent Features)
- Mia And The White Lion (starring Langley Kirkwood and Mélanie Laurent)
- Cinderella And The Secret Prince
- Sesame Street: 50 Years And Counting and 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Cult-tastic!: Tales From The Trenches With Roger And Julie Corman exclusively on Shout! Factory TV
Notable Anime releases include…
- 20th Anniversary Edition of Perfect Blue
- A Silent Voice
- Okko's Inn
- Millennium Actress
Notable collector-focused Scream Factory releases include…
- Night Of The Creeps Deluxe Limited Edition with Exclusive NECA Action Figure of Tom Atkins as Detective Cameron
- John Carpenter’s Big Trouble In Little China with exclusive 7" Sacred Bones vinyl featuring newly recorded music by John Carpenter
- Quatermass And The Pit
- Stephen King’s Silver Bullet
- The Omen Collection
- The Fly Collection and 75 other Blu-ray releases
Original multi-platform releases include...
- Basmati Blues (starring Brie Larson and Donald Sutherland)
- Humor Me (starring Jemaine Clement and Elliott Gould)
- Big Fish And Begonia (the third-highest-grossing Chinese animated feature of all time)
- The House Of Tomorrow (starring Ellen Burstyn, Nick Offerman, Asa Butterfield and Alex Wolff)
- Izzy Gets The F*ck Across Town (starring Mackenzie Davis)
- The Boxcar Children: Surprise Island (featuring the voice talent of Martin Sheen, J.K. Simmons and Dane DeHaan)
- Maya The Bee 2: The Honey Games (featuring the voice talent of Richard Roxburgh and Coco Jack Gillies)
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 goes into production for a 12th season, its second as a Netflix Original Series.
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return launches as a Netflix Original Series.
- Shout! Studios launches, specializing in filmed entertainment, production, distribution and content development.
Original multi-platform releases include...
- The Ticket (starring Dan Stevens)
- Beauty And The Beast (starring Christophe Gans and Lea Seydoux)
- In This Corner Of The World (Jury Prize winner at Annecy 2017)
- The Tiger Hunter (starring Danny Pudi)
- Long Way North (Audience Award winner at Annecy & Annie Awards nominee)
- Kikoriki: Legend Of The Golden Dragon
- Howard Lovecraft And The Undersea Kingdom
- GKIDS taps Shout! Factory as distribution partner for the beloved catalog of films by animation legend Hayao Miyazaki, including Spirited Away and My Neighbor Totoro.
- Original multi-platform releases include animation (Snowtime, Albert – Up, Up And Away, Blinky Bill: The Movie, Quackerz, Howard Lovecraft And The Frozen Kingdom) and horror (Fender Bender, Bite).
- Fender Bender, the first completely original production from Shout! Factory, debuts on the Chiller Network.
- The Chicago Cubs World Series Blu-ray and collector’s set commemorates the team’s historic championship win.
- Shout! releases first 4K Ultra HD discs, starting with films shot in IMAX technology: Journey To Space (narrated by Sir Patrick Stewart), Humpback Whales (narrated by Ewan McGregor), and Wonders Of The Arctic (narrated by Victor Garber).
- 30th Anniversary Blu-ray release of 1986’s The Transformers: The Movie.
- Shout! Factory acquires Mystery Science Theater 3000 franchise. The #BringBackMST3K Kickstarter campaign (launched with show creator Joel Hodgson) becomes the biggest film and TV crowdfunding campaign in history, funding 14 new episodes and raising over $6.5 million.
- Original multi-platform releases include animation (Maya The Bee Movie, The Seventh Dwarf, Thunder And The House Of Magic, Two Buddies And A Badger) and
horror (Gravy, Bloodsucking Bastards).
- Shout! Factory TV, a digital streaming service offering classic and cult TV and film, launches.
- The release of indie-horror smash The Babadook kicks off the successful partnership with IFC Midnight.
- Original multi-platform releases include the animated films Jack And The Cuckoo-Clock Heart and Postman Pat: The Movie.
- The Power Rangers Legacy Collection, a 98-DVD set featuring the first 20 seasons of the smash franchise housed in a red Power Ranger helmet, is released exclusively through Shout! Factory's e-commerce site.
- A complete HD restoration of Pee-wee’s Playhouse is undertaken for a landmark complete series Blu-ray set and streaming premiere on Netflix.
- Sixteen masterpiece films from acclaimed director Werner Herzog are released on Blu-ray in Herzog: The Collection.
- Shout! Factory releases its first original multi-platform titles, the horror-comedy Cockneys Vs. Zombies and the animated family film A Monster In Paris.
- Now-iconic cult horror imprint Scream Factory launches.
- Shout! acquires classic show Route 66 for digital, broadcast and physical distribution.
- Rocko’s Modern Life: Season One marks the first release in Shout! Factory’s line of classic ‘90s Nickelodeon shows, which also include Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, The Angry Beavers and Hey Arnold!.
- Shout! partners with filmmaking legend Roger Corman to release dozens of his films under Roger Corman’s Cult Classics.
- Shout! strikes a deal with Marvel Animation to release motion comics Thor & Loki: Blood Brothers, Black Panther, Astonishing X-Men and more.
- Shout! releases two massive collector’s sets to fans’ delight: Transformers: The Complete Series 25th Anniversary Matrix of Leadership Edition and G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero: The Complete Series footlocker.
- Shout Kids launches with the first My Little Pony DVD release.
- Shout! Factory acquires the home entertainment rights for cult classic show Mystery Science Theater 3000.
- Shout! teams with Major League Baseball to begin releasing DVDs & Blu-rays for the World Series.
- The highly acclaimed TV show Freaks And Geeks comes to Collector’s Edition DVD, packed with a huge amount of bonus content, setting a new standard for physical packaging of television shows.
- Shout! begins releasing acclaimed comedy show SCTV on DVD.
- Shout! Factory is founded by Rhino Entertainment co-founder Richard Foos and long-time Rhino executives Bob Emmer and Garson Foos with the goal of feeding a nation hungry for quality, pop culture entertainment.